Eating Disorders: Support for the Frontline Conference
We’re delighted to be bringing Frontline back for 2021! This year's virtual conference runs from Wednesday 24 to Thursday 25 November 2021.
Frontline is designed for family members and for those working with patients on a daily basis. It aims to give those caring for people with eating disorders a place to come together, hear from experts by profession and experience, and learn new skills to help them support those suffering and take care of their own wellbeing.
This year the conference will take place virtually and we have an exciting programme planned, which has been influenced by those who have experienced caring for a loved one. Here's a snapshot of what's to come:
- Hear from leading experts in the field on insights gained from clinical practice and research.
- Hear from people who have recovered about what helped their recovery and from parents who will speak openly about their struggles and lessons learnt, explaining what worked for them during their loved one’s journey to recovery.
- Opportunities to discuss and share personal experiences with others in a similar position
- We’ll also be holding a fantastic range of breakout sessions, allowing delegates to tailor their time at the conference to their needs and experiences.
- Recorded sessions so content can be accessed for up to a month after the conference.
Further details will be announced soon...
- Anyone who is caring for someone with an eating disorder: family members, partners, friends or guardians.
- Medical professionals e.g. GPs, Junior Doctors, Psychiatrists, or Nurse Practitioners.
- Mental health professionals, e.g. Clinical Psychologists, Counsellors, Peer Support Workers, Occupational Therapists or Social Workers.
- School or University wellbeing/pastoral staff.
- Psychology Students e.g. Clinical Doctorate Students or PhD students.
Wednesday 24 to Thursday 25 November
Early Bird prices now available!
This was such a positive conference for me and a great comfort to listen to informed people… meeting others who have loved ones with the illness who have similar stories to tell made me feel less alone and I came away feeling stronger about recovery for my daughter.
We have an exciting new programme planned and we’ll have more updates very soon, so don’t forget to keep an eye on this page or sign up below to get all the latest news about the conference straight into your inbox.
All best endeavours will be made to present the programme as advertised. However, the conference organisers (Beat) reserve the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Eating Disorders: Support for the Frontline 2021 conference, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The conference organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of cancellation of the Eating Disorders: Support for the Frontline conference all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full. However, the organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation and the liability of the organisers shall be limited to the conference fee. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure they have a suitable device and reasonable internet connection to access the conference.